I love seeing a person set free from past
hurt--free from the bondage of depression, anxiety, and trauma. I use a variety of methods when meeting with a person, and I always rely on the Holy Spirit to guide our work together.
I have been married for 19 years and have two children. These 3 people have stolen my heart completely!
I have experienced depression and the complications associated with infertility and chronic illness. I have also found healing and transformation through them. I firmly believe God uses all the hard stuff in life for our good.
For the past 20 years I have served the communities of Providence Network in Capitol Hill. As counseling director for Providence House, I love the precious people who wrestle with addictions, mental health issues, and poverty. To be a part of their victories is a privilege.
- Resolving trauma--anything that has had a negative effect on you--with EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing Therapy)
- Helping women thrive in their many demanding roles
- Dealing with the grief of infertility and the blessing of adoption (I've been blessed twice!)
- Living with a chronic illness (I battle lupus)
- Sessions are 90 minutes.
- I do not accept any insurance.
- My fee is $100.
- Master Addiction Counselor, 2016
- Licensed Addiction Counselor, 2015
- Licensed Professional Counselor, 2001
- M.A. in Counseling from Denver Seminary, 1997
- B.S. in Human Development & Family Studies from Colorado State University, 1994
"It is a luxury to be understood."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson